Location: Greenville, SC
With direction from the Customer Service Operations Manager and Sales Management, responsible for all activities within assigned accounts. Obtain maximum business while maintaining a high degree of customer service. This is to include pricing, delivery, technical information, and order maintenance. Provide support and guidance to field sales representatives.
Customer Service Operations Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with representatives, distributors and customers.
- Prepare orders and perform order entry functions, which encompasses all functions and capabilities of the CRT and order processing system, whether manual or EDI.
- Answer or direct through proper channels all requests received from customers, sales representatives, and distributors for larger tier accounts.
- Prepare, review and disposition customer returns within specified time period.
- Prepare quotations with the guidance of product managers, regional managers, and sales representatives.
- Provide delivery information on new and existing orders, offering accurate potential part substitutions.
- Promote sales of on-hand stock items and advise sales representatives and customers on AVX product for potential application and/or competitor replacement.
- Review and disposition debit and credit request submitted by customers direct or indirect through AVX Account Department within allotted time.
- Prepare and participate in customer visits for related accounts as required.
- Compile information necessary to provide reports as required by customer and/or management.
- Notify or inform supervisor and management on problems and opportunities via activity reports.
- Train representatives, distributors and customers on AVX system, policies, procedures, etc.
- Monitor and report on customer forecast, demand pull and consignment functions.
- Monitor distribution inventory within AVX guidelines.
- Monitor contract pricing online as well as reports generated by pricing discrepancies.
- Verify ship and debits in conjunction with the accounting department.
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree preferred, or Associate’s degree with relevant experience.
- Possess strong communication skills with internal personnel, sales representatives and customer required.
- Foster good business relations using excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to function under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- Work overtime as required.