Location: Munich, Germany
As a part of our global sales organization for Passive, Antennas, and Electromechanical Components, the person in this position will be responsible for sales in Germany for a Tier 1 automotive supplier, making AVX the preferred point of contact for our valued customer.
Senior Global Account Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing customer and sales growth in Germany for the AVX Interconnect product range.
- Frequent travelling is required, up to 70% of your working time.
- Set up action plans in collaboration with the regional management team and operations to promote and increase sales of the AVX Interconnect products with regular follow up and reporting.
- Develop new projects and strengthen existing relationships.
- Lead, negotiate and finalize customer contracts until completion.
- Gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the market situation and competition landscape.
- Must have an Engineering or Business degree.
- Must be able to be based out of our Munich or Stuttgart, Germany, sales offices
- Successful track record or first successful experience in the automotive industry.
- Strong strategic thinking ability and an entrepreneurial sales personality with excellent communication and management skills.
- Knowledge in the area of electromechanical components is an advantage.
- Your professional behaviour and negotiating skills give you the opportunity to reach the agreed targets.
- Independent in your daily activities, self-motivated and well organised.
- Team oriented, flexible and resilient.
- Fluent in English and computer literate.