Location: Munich, Germany
As a part of our global sales organization for Passive, Antennas, and electromechanical components, you will be responsible for sales in Central Europe, making AVX the preferred point of contact for our valued customers and distribution partners.
Regional Sales Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow sales in southeast Germany (Zip Code 8,9) and Austria for the entire AVX product range, both Passives and Interconnect.
- Travel throughout your territory and to customer sites, up to 80%.
- Set action plans in collaboration with regional management team and operations to promote and increase sales of AVX product groups, Passives and Interconnect, both standard and special with regular follow up and reporting.
- Develop new accounts and strengthen existing relationships. Support distribution partners in your territory.
- Lead, negotiate, and finalize customer contracts until completion.
- Gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the market situation and competition landscape.
- Engineering or Business University degree
- Successful sales track record
- Strong critical thinking skills with an entrepreneurial sales personality. Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Knowledge of passive / electromechanical components is a plus
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, self-motivate, and organized
- Professional demeanor with strong negotiating skills and the ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Fluent in English and computer literate.
- Ability to work out of our Munich or Stuttgart, Germany, sales offices.