News / Events
- AVX & Kyocera Enter Into Merger Agreement: Kyocera to Acquire all of the Outstanding Shares of AVX
- Update to SpiCAT (Online Simulation Tool) | High Reliability MLCC Products
- Impact of Coronavirus on AVX Operations
- AVX is Sponsoring the GEOX DRAGON All-Electric Formula-E Racing Team for the Second-Straight Year
- AVX Receives the South Carolina Life Sciences Pinnacle Award for Organizational Contribution at SCBIO 2019
AVX Corporation is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of advanced electronic components and interconnect, sensor, control and antenna solutions with 29 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries around the world.
We offer a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, couplers, sensors, controls, circuit protection devices, connectors and antennas. AVX components can be found in many electronic devices and systems worldwide. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
|+1 (864) 967-2150|
One AVX Boulevard
Fountain Inn, SC 29644