News / Events / Press
- AVX Releases the First Wire-to-Board RF Coaxial IDC Connectors for Industrial & Automotive Applications
- AVX Releases the First Multilayer Varistor Transient Voltage Suppressors Rated for 175°C Operation
- AVX Extends Its TACmicrochip Series With Another Superlative: The Industry’s Lowest-Profile 3216 Tantalum Capacitor
- AVX Is Presenting & Exhibiting at CMSE 2019
- F9H Series Tantalum Capacitors for Automotive & Industrial Applications
AVX Corporation is a leading international manufacturer and supplier of advanced electronic components and interconnect, sensor, control and antenna solutions with 29 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries around the world.
We offer a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, couplers, sensors, controls, circuit protection devices, connectors and antennas. AVX components can be found in many electronic devices and systems worldwide. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
One AVX Boulevard
Fountain Inn, SC 29644